LoEM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desolationist

Go down

Desolationist Empty Desolationist

Post  CPDesolationist Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:22 pm

Well I'm sure a few of you have seen me around on Teamspeak and have heard me talking about a website. So I figured I shall explain!

My name is Stefano. I am a friend of Jared's (DragonTears).
I have been working on an idea that I have had for a while, and I decided to bring Clan LoEM into it.
I am creating a new gaming community that is friendly to all types of gamers. Whether you play console, pc, arcade games, pen and paper, or tabletop games, you are welcome!
I want to create a community that allows people to make new friends, explore new ideas and games, and just have fun over-all. We have only so long on this rock we call Earth,
so why not find a way of connecting and making that short amount of time fun as hell!?
Anywho, the community is called Gamers of the Year,
Currently I have the .com domain purchased, as well as a (lowend) dedicated linux box that I am hosting from home.
I have also setup a Facebook page for the community as well.

I will do my best to bring as many different types of communities together into one big clusterfuck, I mean uh, family.
So if you see me on the Teamspeak, feel free to say Hi! Also give the page a like if you want.

www . facebook . com/gamersoftheyear (It won't allow me to post a link for a week lol)

CPDesolationist

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum